Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To Doley's place

8th April 2011

The day before departure had arrived. We all endured a painful time in our offices. At 6:30 PM, I took off. Picked up my bags, along with the carrier. Frustratingly, there are no autos in Gurgaon that would take you to Delhi. So much for NCR. My roommate dropped me till Dwarka from where I took an auto till Gandhi Vihar. I reached Doley's place at 9:30 PM. Dutta was again at office. That guy is fixated with his office. Doley told me that 3-4 days pass easily before he gets home. While Doley was packing, I passed the time with some Haywards 5000, advicing him on the packing.
We used his bubble wrap and Godrej tape to pack the carriers. Dutta arrived by then. He had not packed a thing till then. And he wasnt worried a bit. Just sitting there having beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment